Block 4: Relationship with Others
Updated: Mar 22, 2021
Self Reflection from Building Block 3:
“What is the most valuable thing you have gained from Expressing Emotions?”
- Positive relationships help children feel good about themselves and build a foundation for future social and emotional well-being.
- Strong relationships with trusted adults are an important first step in developing positive relationships with others.
- A positive and healthy relationship takes time, trust and practice.
By M. Pfister
Video credits to: StorylineOnline
By K. Wilson
Video Credits to: Storybook Central
1. Sing (lip-sync, sing in the shower, karaoke)
2. Do some stretching
3. Walk in nature (Remember the guidelines for social distancing!)